Monday, December 6, 2010

Cry...is the way to relieve your sadness when your heart is broken...T.T

Hmmm...did you ever try to cry it alone in the corner of ur room? Scared to let people heard your crying? Hmmm...i tried that before...since i'm a small kid...i used to hide in a corner to cry...and used to cover my mouth when i'm crying...so that nobody can heard my cried...I scared to let my mum heard that...because she will scold me after that...she will say i'm soooo useless and so on...so,everytime i cried,my nose is stuck...eyes is red...hard to breath...even sometimes...i felt so sad...that i really want to leave this world and go to heaven...because at least i can be with when i'm in heaven...Hmmm...really really really feels like want to give up...T.T...i'm soooo tired...and nobody knows that...T.T...nobody feels that...even i sacrifice a lot...there will always no people to appreciate it...I really really wish...that i can found a place that can let me rest...that can let me always have a smile on my face...that can let me gather with the kindest people...so,we can always live happily and ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment