Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A LOVE FAIRYTALE...♥

Hmmm...i think every girl would wish to have a fairytale love story...they wish to have a guy...who is truly love them,spoil them...and care bout them...it will be a sweetest thing in the world...and for me,i would also wish to have a guy like that since i've been fooled by past 3 guys who is my ex-boy friend...hmm...it was a very painful and dark experince for me...T.T...during those moment when i realized that...they'r fooling me...i was sooo sad and even try to commit suicide...but,miralce happens to Me..i met a GOD...who is always loved me and promise me that HE will give me a perfect match...even though this few years,i was really hope that and really wanted to have a relationship...but,just dunno why...something in my mind is just call me to wait...I think i will wait...just for my fairytale love story...and my PRINCE ♥...LOVE,for me it is a very baetiful thing but nowadays many people treated it very simply...but,for me...it is a most precious and valuable thing in the world... Just wish i can found my perfect match in a right time...and i will also stand firm with it...and waiting for it ♥...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment